Find Me

Find new posts at coryhartman.com!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

GodBricks

I write my blog posts intending to edify.  This one . . . well, I really don't know if it's edifying or not, but it is so original, fascinating, and bizarre that I just had to pass it along.

There exists a blog called GodBricks that (and I quote) "blog[s] at the intersection of LEGO and religion." In the words of Dave Barry, I am not making this up.  Maybe you've heard of it.  It's actually fairly amazing.  I encourage you to nose around there.  At the very least check out a pictorial biography of Martin Luther in LEGOs, and read this thoughtful piece that wrestles with the question, "What Would Jesus Build?"  There is also a good essay on people's different motivations for their religious LEGO-building.


No comments:

Post a Comment